Ease of Doing Business for Exporters & Importers
- We have studied all Global e-Logistics Portals and observed that they are many Challenges in Logistics Costs and International Logistics Sector is very dynamic and costs may get vary. It took us more than a year to study the dynamics and find a very Competitive Logistics Cost for our Customers, We Launched our own 24thmile EXIM Portal which helps the Customer in Getting the lowest logistic cost and ready-made comparatives.
- To process any Export-Import Shipments, more than 25 Agencies are involved. (For example, Packing, Fumigation, Loading & Unloading, Local Transport, CFS, Warehousing at Port, Custom Clearance, GST, Local Bank, RBI, Marine Insurance, Container Yard, FEMA, ECGC, Pre & Post Shipment Finance, Statutory Compliance, EXIM Documentation, Shipping Process, Port Movement, Free Trade Agreements, & so on……..)
- Heavy Emails and Phone communication between Exporter-Importers and Freight Forwarder for co-ordination of one Shipment, It involves more than 3-4 Persons of both organisations and is in email communication CC.
- All EXIM documents are to be maintained for 7 to 8 Years for Financial and Statutory Audit Purposes.
- Challenges to getting the lowest Possible Logistics Cost of all Involved agencies, Quality Services, and highly Experienced & Qualified EXIM Professionals (and their retention) for MSMEs
- Challenges to getting updated with new Notification of Foreign Trade Policies, Statutory Compliances, Other Logistics, and Shipping details because of lack of expertise.
- EXIM Logistics combined data for Analysis purposes. Difficult to delegate EXIM Profile because of its complex Procedures and various agencies' involvement.
- Difficult to get Freight Trend and Estimation to finalize the new Export-Import Order. The wrong estimation can lose the Order or generate a Loss.